These are the icons for dammitmother. We can notify you when this account uploads a new one.
Upload Order | Keyword Order
- My heart is true as steel
Description: but yet you draw not iron
- Can you get there by candlelight?
Description: How many miles to Babylon?
- Heat not a furnace for your foe so hot
Description: that it do singe yourself
- Men of few words are the best men
Description: therefore he scorns to say his prayers
- How many miles to Babylon?
Description: Virtue is bold and goodness never fearful
Description: and make us lose the good we oft might win
Description: though the brightest fell
- A kind of excellent dumb discourse,
- yeah whatever Tybalt
Description: they are too thin and bare to hide offences
- fools by heavenly compulsion
Description: as if we were villains by necessity
- halcyon days,
- Smooth runs the water
Description: where the brook is deep
- This bodes some strange erruption
Description: in the gross and scope of my opinion
Description: in the dark backward and abysm of time?
- Come not within the measure of my wrath
Description: You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
Description: from the sacred ashes of her honour
Description: my spirits obey